602 Biddle St, Baltimore, MD, 21202
Active Listing For Sale This property is listed at $30,000.00 with 4 beds and 1 baths
|Property Type||Attach/Row Hse|
|Lot Size||0.00 Acre|
Listed by Avalar Smart Choice Realty
MLS Number: BA7372803
Has great potential. This is your rehab project.
|Upper Floor 1 Baths||1|
|Upper Floor 1 Bedrooms||2|
|Upper Floor 2 Bedrooms||2|
|Condo Coop Fee||0.00|
|City Town Tax||249.48|
|City Town Tax Payment Freq.||Annually|
|Incorporated City||BALTIMORE CITY|
|Incorporated City Name||BALTIMORE CITY|
|Total Taxes Payment Freq.||Annually|
|No Available Information. Contact us to request this info.|
Here's how 602 BIDDLE ST compares to other properties in the BALTIMORE CITY neighborhood:
- There are a total of 2637 properties for sale in BALTIMORE CITY.
- This house is on the market for $30000.00. There are a total of 1639 houses selling for more than 602 BIDDLE ST, and a total of 966 selling for less than 602 BIDDLE ST.
- This property has 4 bedrooms. Of the 2637 homes for sale in BALTIMORE CITY, 2197 homes have fewer than 4 bedrooms and 319 homes have the same number of bedrooms as 602 BIDDLE ST and 120 homes have more than 4 bedrooms. The house in BALTIMORE CITY with the most number of bedrooms is 2542 MOSHER ST. The house in BALTIMORE CITY with the least number of bedrooms is 1139 BONSAL ST. The most expensive homes in BALTIMORE CITY has 0 bedrooms. The cheapest home in BALTIMORE CITY has 0 bedrooms.
- This property has 1 bathrooms. Of the 2637 homes for sale in BALTIMORE CITY, 280 homes have fewer than 1 bathrooms and 1137 homes have the same number of bathrooms as 602 BIDDLE ST and 1219 homes have more than 1 bathrooms. The house in BALTIMORE CITY with the most number of bathrooms is 3333 WINDSOR AVE. The house in BALTIMORE CITY with the least number of bathrooms is 1139 BONSAL ST. The most expensive homes in BALTIMORE CITY has 0 bathrooms. The cheapest home in BALTIMORE CITY has 0 bathrooms.
- 602 BIDDLE ST is 0 square feet. In BALTIMORE CITY there are a total of 215 homes with more square footage and 0 homes with less square footage. The most expensive home in BALTIMORE CITY is 330 WARWICK and has 0 square feet. The cheapest home in BALTIMORE CITY is 1520 CATON AVE and has 0 square feet.
- This home has been listed for 1041 days. Out of 2637 homes selling in BALTIMORE CITY, 14 have been listed for more than 1041 days and 2622 have been listed for fewer than 1041 days.
- This home was built in 1920. Out of 2637 homes for sale, 1245 were built before 1920 and 573 were built after 1920.
Got Questions? Ask as many questions as you want and we will get you answers!
What Our Client Say
We would like to thank you for the exceptional service that you have provided, for the patience that you have shown and your willingness to go an extra mile to make your customers satisfied and make them enjoy the purchase of the home. I think you are the main reason this deal went through.
We hope to do business with your company in the future and wish you a great day.
Thank you for choosing DROdio.
To help us answer your inquiry, you may fill up additional information