1316 Emerald St Ne, Washington, DC, 20002
Under Contract For Sale This property is listed at $485,000.00 with 3 beds and 1 baths
|Lot Size||0.02 Acre|
|Subdivision||Old City #1|
Listed by Murrell, Inc., REALTORS
MLS Number: DC7876141
This one will go fast this is not a foreclosure or shot sale very nice home nice 3 bed rooms or 2 bed rooms and den or office near schools and transportation
|Upper Floor 1 Baths||1|
|Upper Floor 1 Bedrooms||3|
|Lot Size Area||1024|
|Condo Coop Fee||0.00|
|City Town Tax||3593.63|
|City Town Tax Payment Freq.||Annually|
|Incorporated City||WASHINGTON DC|
|Incorporated City Name||WASHINGTON DC|
|Total Taxes Payment Freq.||Annually|
Here's how 1316 EMERALD ST NE compares to other properties in the OLD CITY #1 neighborhood:
- There are a total of 799 properties for sale in OLD CITY #1.
- This house is on the market for $485000.00. There are a total of 291 houses selling for more than 1316 EMERALD ST NE, and a total of 506 selling for less than 1316 EMERALD ST NE.
- This property has 3 bedrooms. Of the 799 homes for sale in OLD CITY #1, 459 homes have fewer than 3 bedrooms and 241 homes have the same number of bedrooms as 1316 EMERALD ST NE and 98 homes have more than 3 bedrooms. The house in OLD CITY #1 with the most number of bedrooms is 600 9TH ST NE. The house in OLD CITY #1 with the least number of bedrooms is 702 15TH ST NE. The most expensive homes in OLD CITY #1 has 0 bedrooms. The cheapest home in OLD CITY #1 has 0 bedrooms.
- This property has 1 bathrooms. Of the 799 homes for sale in OLD CITY #1, 122 homes have fewer than 1 bathrooms and 208 homes have the same number of bathrooms as 1316 EMERALD ST NE and 468 homes have more than 1 bathrooms. The house in OLD CITY #1 with the most number of bathrooms is 1742 D ST NE. The house in OLD CITY #1 with the least number of bathrooms is 702 15TH ST NE. The most expensive homes in OLD CITY #1 has 0 bathrooms. The cheapest home in OLD CITY #1 has 0 bathrooms.
- 1316 EMERALD ST NE is 0 square feet. In OLD CITY #1 there are a total of 265 homes with more square footage and 0 homes with less square footage. The most expensive home in OLD CITY #1 is 1301 H ST NE and has 0 square feet. The cheapest home in OLD CITY #1 is 1225 4TH ST NE and has 0 square feet.
- This home has been listed for 13 days. Out of 799 homes selling in OLD CITY #1, 395 have been listed for more than 13 days and 392 have been listed for fewer than 13 days.
- This home was built in 1900. Out of 799 homes for sale, 659 were built before 1900 and 45 were built after 1900.
Got Questions? Ask as many questions as you want and we will get you answers!
What Our Client Say
We would like to thank you for the exceptional service that you have provided, for the patience that you have shown and your willingness to go an extra mile to make your customers satisfied and make them enjoy the purchase of the home. I think you are the main reason this deal went through.
We hope to do business with your company in the future and wish you a great day.
Thank you for choosing DROdio.
To help us answer your inquiry, you may fill up additional information