2801 New Mexico Ave NW #404, Washington, DC, 20007
Under Contract For Sale This property is listed at $515,000.00 with 1 beds and 2 baths
|Property Type||Hi-Rise 9+ Floors|
|Lot Size||0.00 Acre|
Listed by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
MLS Number: DC7880073
Fantastic end unit apartment at the sophisticated colonnade! Stunning garden views from all rooms. Spacious, living spaces, eat-in kitchen, lovely den with handsome built-ins, exceptional entertaining space. Large private balcony. Garage space, xtra storage. Gorgeous grounds with heated pool, fitness center, 24 hour desk, full service/all amenities. Gracious living at its best!!
This property doesn't have photos added.
Request more photos
|Interior Features||Floor Plan-Traditional|
|Main Floor Baths||1|
|Main Floor Bedrooms||1|
|Main Floor Half Baths||1|
|Condo Coop Fee||1341.00|
|Community Fee Includes||
|City Town Tax||3768.65|
|City Town Tax Payment Freq.||Annually|
|Incorporated City||WASHINGTON DC|
|Incorporated City Name||WASHINGTON DC|
|Total Taxes Payment Freq.||Annually|
|No Available Information. Contact us to request this info.|
Here's how 2801 NEW MEXICO AVE NW #404 compares to other properties in the OBSERVATORY CIRCLE neighborhood:
- There are a total of 261 properties for sale in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE.
- This house is on the market for $515000.00. There are a total of 77 houses selling for more than 2801 NEW MEXICO AVE NW #404, and a total of 183 selling for less than 2801 NEW MEXICO AVE NW #404.
- This property has 1 bedrooms. Of the 261 homes for sale in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE, 36 homes have fewer than 1 bedrooms and 92 homes have the same number of bedrooms as 2801 NEW MEXICO AVE NW #404 and 132 homes have more than 1 bedrooms. The house in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE with the most number of bedrooms is 3520 EDMUNDS ST NW. The house in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE with the least number of bedrooms is WISCONSIN AVE NW. The most expensive homes in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE has 5 bedrooms. The cheapest home in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE has 0 bedrooms.
- This property has 2 bathrooms. Of the 261 homes for sale in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE, 135 homes have fewer than 2 bathrooms and 49 homes have the same number of bathrooms as 2801 NEW MEXICO AVE NW #404 and 76 homes have more than 2 bathrooms. The house in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE with the most number of bathrooms is 3400 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW. The house in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE with the least number of bathrooms is WISCONSIN AVE NW. The most expensive homes in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE has 8 bathrooms. The cheapest home in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE has 1 bathrooms.
- 2801 NEW MEXICO AVE NW #404 is 1445 square feet. In OBSERVATORY CIRCLE there are a total of 64 homes with more square footage and 196 homes with less square footage. The most expensive home in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE is 3400 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW and has 7728 square feet. The cheapest home in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE is 3051 IDAHO AVE NW #412 and has 400 square feet.
- This home has been listed for 121 days. Out of 261 homes selling in OBSERVATORY CIRCLE, 41 have been listed for more than 121 days and 219 have been listed for fewer than 121 days.
- This home was built in 1966. Out of 261 homes for sale, 65 were built before 1966 and 176 were built after 1966.
Got Questions? Ask as many questions as you want and we will get you answers!
What Our Client Say
We would like to thank you for the exceptional service that you have provided, for the patience that you have shown and your willingness to go an extra mile to make your customers satisfied and make them enjoy the purchase of the home. I think you are the main reason this deal went through.
We hope to do business with your company in the future and wish you a great day.
Thank you for choosing DROdio.
To help us answer your inquiry, you may fill up additional information