36 Todd Pl Ne, Washington, DC, 20002
Under Contract For Sale This property is listed at $350,000.00 with 0 beds and 0 baths
|Lot Size||0.03 Acre|
Listed by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
MLS Number: DC7871964
Investor alert! Huge property needs only cosmetics for occupancy. Exposed brick wall already included. Add renovations for a nice condo conversion.
|Basement Type||Partially Finished|
|Cooling Fuel||Natural Gas|
|Lot Size Area||1360|
|Condo Coop Fee||0.00|
|City Town Tax||3026.09|
|City Town Tax Payment Freq.||Annually|
|Incorporated City||WASHINGTON DC|
|Incorporated City Name||WASHINGTON DC|
|Total Taxes Payment Freq.||Annually|
|No Available Information. Contact us to request this info.|
Here's how 36 TODD PL NE compares to other properties in the ECKINGTON neighborhood:
- There are a total of 222 properties for sale in ECKINGTON.
- This house is on the market for $350000.00. There are a total of 136 houses selling for more than 36 TODD PL NE, and a total of 84 selling for less than 36 TODD PL NE.
- This property has 0 bedrooms. Of the 222 homes for sale in ECKINGTON, 0 homes have fewer than 0 bedrooms and 30 homes have the same number of bedrooms as 36 TODD PL NE and 191 homes have more than 0 bedrooms. The house in ECKINGTON with the most number of bedrooms is 15 S ST NE. The house in ECKINGTON with the least number of bedrooms is 1700 2ND ST NW. The most expensive homes in ECKINGTON has 0 bedrooms. The cheapest home in ECKINGTON has 0 bedrooms.
- This property has 0 bathrooms. Of the 222 homes for sale in ECKINGTON, 0 homes have fewer than 0 bathrooms and 29 homes have the same number of bathrooms as 36 TODD PL NE and 192 homes have more than 0 bathrooms. The house in ECKINGTON with the most number of bathrooms is 15 S ST NE. The house in ECKINGTON with the least number of bathrooms is 1700 2ND ST NW. The most expensive homes in ECKINGTON has 0 bathrooms. The cheapest home in ECKINGTON has 0 bathrooms.
- 36 TODD PL NE is 0 square feet. In ECKINGTON there are a total of 76 homes with more square footage and 0 homes with less square footage. The most expensive home in ECKINGTON is 61 RHODE ISLAND AVE NE and has 0 square feet. The cheapest home in ECKINGTON is 29 FLORIDA AVE NW and has 0 square feet.
- This home has been listed for 1 days. Out of 222 homes selling in ECKINGTON, 178 have been listed for more than 1 days and 33 have been listed for fewer than 1 days.
- This home was built in 1910. Out of 222 homes for sale, 119 were built before 1910 and 88 were built after 1910.
Got Questions? Ask as many questions as you want and we will get you answers!
What Our Client Say
We would like to thank you for the exceptional service that you have provided, for the patience that you have shown and your willingness to go an extra mile to make your customers satisfied and make them enjoy the purchase of the home. I think you are the main reason this deal went through.
We hope to do business with your company in the future and wish you a great day.
Thank you for choosing DROdio.
To help us answer your inquiry, you may fill up additional information